I joined Stampin' Up! at the beginning of 2012 because I really love their products. I know it sounds like a well worn cliche but it's true! One of the features I like best is that the colours of the inks, card stock, ribbons, brads, etc., are all colour co-ordinated, which saves so much time when designing and making greeting cards. I wasted an horrendous amount of time trying to match colours before I started buying Stampin' Up! products.
The quality of the products is second to none. Stampin' Up! also co-ordinate stamps with dies and punches, as well as co-ordinating embossing folders with Designer Series Papers.
Everybody who joins Stampin' Up! as an Independent Demonstrator, do so for their own individual reasons...............and these break down to two main reasons.
The first is to build a business through their hobby. However, it is not necessary to have any previous experience if you want to learn as you go. You will find there are plenty of resources around to help you, not least of all being me, if you decide to join my team!
The second main reason to join Stampin' Up! is to become a smart shopper - that is, a person who signs up just to get the starter kit followed by a 20% discount on their future purchases.
If you would like to join the fun by becoming a demonstrator, please contact me for further infomation - I would love you to join my team. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to explain in more detail.
Whatever your reason for joining, the fee is just £99.00. For this you get to choose free products from the current catalogue to the value of £130.00 and you will also receive a business pack worth £45.00.
For just £99.00 you would receive:-
- The £99 Starter Kit - order your kit through me www.janbcards.stampinup.net and click on Join the Fun.
- You decide whatever you want from any current catalogue up to the value of £130 of Stampin' Up! products for your kit, including 10% off bundles, and the the Clearance Rack! That's over £31.00 in FREE product and you get to choose two extra stamp sets during Sale-a-bration which ends on 31st March 2018!
- Free shipping for the kit - no P&P charge.
- 20% discount off all your orders - enjoy a minimum of 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- There is no risk! You'll have until 30th June 2018 to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits and to see if it's right for you.
- No penalty! If you reach £225 in net sales by the end of the first FULL quarter, you will renew and remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach £225 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty and you keep your kit!
- There is no catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit although I can't promise you won't be tempted.
- I welcome hobby stampers in my team.
- 80% of the Stampin' Up! community purchased their Starter Kit and joined for the discounts and chance to be part of a community of like-minded people, i.e. hobbyists. Not everybody wants to be business builders, and that's fine!
- However, they STAY because of the inspiration, fun and friendships! I'd love to welcome you to this group. There is no pressure, no hard sell and you really can decide if this is something you wish to do or not.
As a demonstrator, you will be invited to join my private Facebook group which is only available to my team, which I've called the Super Stars! You'll also receive the Succeed Weekly Magazine straight into your inbox every Tuesday. You'll also receive the quarterly hard copy magazine which is called Stampin' Success. And you'll also be able to attend Stampin' Up! events, where you will meet other liked-minded ppeople, who share ideas, hints and tips; you'll get to see new products before they are launched, you'll see demonstrations, and have a chance to get your hands on new products.
- So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to the gift that keeps giving and come and see what great fun we have.
Each Stamper 10 club member will receive:-
a). A free annual Stampin@ Up! catalogue
b). A free Spring/Summer or Holiday catalogue Iwhichever is current at the start)
c). Minimum of £25.00 to spend on products from current catalogues when it is their month to be the "hostess"
d). Free delivery (value £4.95)
When you join a Stamper's 10 Club, you get to build up your products over the ten month's life of the club while earning free "hostess" benefits during one of those months.
This is how the club works:-
It runs for 10 months, beginning as soon as all places are filled.
There are 10 places available in the club and you can book more than one place as long as you agree to the minimum for each space you book.
Each member agrees to spend a minimum of £25.00 a month. There will be no delivery charge. You can choose what products you buy and which catalogue you buy from.
Each month a different member will have an additional £25.00 to spend for free.
If you would like to join the next Stamper's 10 Club, contact me at email@example.com