WHY DID I JOIN?
I joined Stampin' Up! at the beginning of 2012 because I really love their products. I know it sounds like a well worn cliche but it's true! One of the features I like best is that the colours of the inks, card stock, ribbons, brads, etc., are all colour co-ordinated, which saves so much time when designing and making greeting cards. I wasted an horrendous amount of time trying to match colours before I started buying Stampin' Up! products.
The quality of the products is second to none. Stampin' Up! also co-ordinate stamps with dies and punches, as well as co-ordinating embossing folders with Designer Series Papers.
WHY JOIN MY TEAM?
Everybody who joins Stampin' Up! as an Independent Demonstrator, do so for their own individual reasons...............and these break down to two main reasons.
The first is to build a business through their hobby. However, it is not necessary to have any previous experience if you want to learn as you go. You will find there are plenty of resources around to help you, not least of all being me, if you decide to join my team!
The second main reason to join Stampin' Up! is to become a smart shopper - that is, a person who signs up just to get the starter kit followed by a 20% discount on their future purchases.
Whatever your reason for joining, the fee is just £99.00. For this you get to choose free products from the current catalogue to the value of £130.00 and you will also receive a business pack worth £45.00.
For just £99.00 you would receive:-
- The £99 Starter Kit - order your kit through me www.janbcards.stampinup.net and click on Join the Fun.
- You decide whatever you want from any current catalogue up to the value of £130 of Stampin' Up! products for your kit, including 10% off bundles, the Clearance Rack and the Retired List – if there’s anything still there! That's over £31.00 in FREE product and you get to choose two extra stamp sets!
- Free shipping for the kit - no P&P charge.
- 20% discount off all your orders - enjoy a minimum of 20% demonstrator discount every day.
- There is no risk! You'll have until 30th September 2016 to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits and to see if it's right for you.
- No penalty! If you reach £225 in net sales by the end of the first FULL quarter, you will renew and remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach £225 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty and you keep your kit!
- There is no catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit although I can't promise you won't be tempted.
- I welcome hobby stampers in my team.
- 80% of the Stampin' Up! community purchased their Starter Kit and joined for the discounts and chance to be part of a community of like-minded people.
- However, they STAY because of the inspiration, fun and friendships! I'd love to welcome you to this group. There is no pressure, no hard sell and you really can decide if this is something you wish to do or not.
- So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to the gift that keeps giving and come and see what great fun we have.
ONLINE CUSTOMERS - NO CONTACT
There are two benefits I offer my online customers to show my appreciation for choosing me as their designated demonstrator.
Firstly, I always automatically send them a hard copy of new catalogues as and when they are launched.
Secondly, each month I send a Thank You card and a small gift to everyone who has shopped with me during the previous month.
Unfortunately, for those online customers who ticked No Contact when they originally set up their account, I can't send them anything. However, you can change your mind!
Not sure if you ticked No Contact or not? Would like to check? The following instructions will allow you to remove the No Contact and check what details you supplied when you originally set up your account. It's very simple and straight forward and will only take a couple of minutes. Here we go:-
1). Log on to www.janbcards.com
2). Click Shop Now
3). Click Sign In
4). Type in your email address
5). Click My Account
6). Click My Demonstrator
7). Read the 2 questions and click Yes to Allow my demonstrator to contact me.........
8). Click Save.
On future orders, I'll be able to see your address and will allow me to send you catalogues and other little goodies!
Many thanks and happy crafting!
STAMPER'S 10 CLUB
How would you like to earn free stamp sets from the current Stampin' Up! catalogues without having to host a party in your house?
Each Stamper 10 club member will receive:-
a). A free annual Stampin@ Up! catalogue
b). A free Spring/Summer or Holiday catalogue Iwhichever is current at the start)
c). Minimum of £25.00 to spend on products from current catalogues when it is their month to be the "hostess"
d). Free delivery (value £4.95)
When you join a Stamper's 10 Club, you get to build up your products over the ten month's life of the club while earning free "hostess" benefits during one of those months.
This is how the club works:-
It runs for 10 months, beginning as soon as all places are filled.
There are 10 places available in the club and you can book more than one place as long as you agree to the minimum for each space you book.
Each member agrees to spend a minimum of £25.00 a month. There will be no delivery charge. You can choose what products you buy and which catalogue you buy from.
Each month a different member will have an additional £25.00 to spend for free.
If you would like to join the next Stamper's 10 Club, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org