Today I posted my video which shows how I made the Petal
Promenade cards and box I shared him last week.
When I made the first box, I had the tabs on the lid, which was wrong,
and I found closing the box an effort because the tabs kept
catching on the envelopes inside!
It was a fabulous surprise when I realised the box I made in the
video had the tabs on the actual box where they should be.
I now know how to make sure the tabs are on the box rather
than the lid - an important lesson learned!
The box and cards I shared last week were made with Sahara
Sand and Fresh Fig Cardstock, and for the video I used Smokey
Slate and Blushing Bride.
two sheets of each design and Petal Promenade is no exception!
As I used six 3" x 3" squares on each set, I could only
make two sets of cards plus box!
that ran the length of the DSP, to decorate the inside of
the cards; altogether I used one and a half strips!
To find something similar I could use for the second batch, I looked
at one of the oblong designs on the DSP, and it worked brilliantly!
In fact, I preferred these flower borders as they were a lot slimmer
and better suited to the size of the cards. I think that's about it
from me today. I hope you decide to give this project a
try - it makes a super little gift for someone!
Until tomorrow, happy crafting.