Today Stampin' Up! has introduced three more choices to the selection of Sale-a-bration gifts available on qualifying orders. For the European market, all orders of €60/£45 are qualifying orders for level one gifts, and €120/£90 are qualifying orders for level two gifts.
The new level one gifts available as from today are the Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set (wood or clear mount red rubber), and Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP), which is similar to the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP that was available in the Christmas catalogue. Also available is the Blossoming Basket Bundle which is a level two gift and includes the Blossoming Basket Stamp Set (wood or clear mount red rubber) and the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder. NOTE: the Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder will be available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue
This is the bundle I used to create today's card, and without a doubt, it's an absolutely stunning bundle! As with all our dynamic embossing folders, the results this embossing folder gives are nothing less than amazing!
I used Shimmery White Cardstock (CS) for today's card, together with Wisteria Wonder CS.
Using Basic Black Archival Ink I stamped the basket image, and coloured it using Marker Pens as follows: flowers - Wisteria Wonder; centre of flowers - Crushed Curry; leaves - Wild Wasabi; basket - Crumb Cake; butterflies - Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight.
Using Crushed Curry for the centre of the flowers was a mistake - I thought I'd picked up Daffodil Delight!
Still using Basic Black Archival Ink, I stamped three butterflies from the stamp set onto a scrap of Shimmery White CS, and another three on the bottom right-hand corner of the white sheet I was using inside the card. After I'd coloured them all, I fussy cut the three that were going on the front of my card.
I chose the sentiment from the Basket of Wishes Stamp Set, and stamped it in Wisteria Wonder Ink. I punched it out using the Tailored Tag Punch, and I also punched out a piece of Wisteria Wonder CS, which I cut in half, horizontally, and adhered it on the back of the sentiment. Next I took a couple of thin strips of Wisteria Wonder and adhered them on each side to make it look like a complete shape!
I adhered the butterflies randomly on the front of my card just by their bodies, and finished off by adding three diamontes - one large and two small - below the sentiment.
That's it from me today. Until tomorrow, as always, happy crafting.