Earlier this morning I posted my video which shows how I made the beehive card I shared here on 25th. April 2017.
I amended some parts of the original card because I wasn't totally happy with them.
The main change was how I created the two bees on the front of the card. I also changed the two bees inside.
On the original bees on the outside, I'd added a black-embossed die-cut vellum layer and it was just too busy.
The vellum layer has been omitted from the video.
The bees inside the original card had been coloured all over using my Delightful Dijon Marker Pen and then fussy cut.
These happened during the initial stages of designing a card when I experiment with all sorts of possibilities.
But I asked myself why not stamp directly on the cardstock, and when have I ever seen a bee with yellow wings!
Both issues were corrected in the video.
the wings I coloured them with my Smokey Slate Marker Pen and painted
all over the bees with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.
This morning we're off to see our dear friend Liz.
Until tomorrow, happy crafting.