always, the weekend flew by far too quickly!
Yesterday we visited our
friend Liz and I really pleased to say she continues to make good
create today's card I used the Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set. I think I've only used it
once or twice before but it has so many possibilities! It's a great
started with a card base of Whisper White Cardstock, with a layer of
Dapper Denim, and a top layer of Whisper White. I adhered the top layer
onto the Dapper Denim and then attached it to the base
card, somewhat crookedly!
Old Olive Ink, I stamped the sprig of leaves stamp from the Jar of Love
Stamp Set twice, towards the top of the sheet. Then I used the straight
stem stamp and stamped three times because I'd origially planned to
adhere just three petals that I was going to use as individual flowers.
stamped three petals, and then decided I needed another two so stamped
Using the Blossom Builder Punch, I punched out
colour the petals, I started with Dapper Denim Ink on Whisper White for the outline stamp. Then, using Marina Mist Ink stamped off once, I used the all-over base
The third step was Marina Mist Ink first generation stamp.
was a child I was always told "blue and green should never be seen". I
could never understand why! BTW the comeback to that was "blue and green
are fit for the Queen"!
I decided to use the small leaf to go with my flowers and I stamped
five of them. I started with the outline stamp using Always Artichoke Ink.
Then, using Old Olive Ink, stamped off once, I stamped the all-over base
stamp. The third stamp was first generation Old Olive Ink.
same punch as before, I punched out the leaves. I arranged the flowers
and leaves on the sprigs of leaves until I was happy with the layout. I
used Dimensionals to adhere them all in place.
Smokey Slate Ink, I stamped the smallest jar from the Jar of Love stamp
set and cut it out - I do have the dies but I didn't want want any
white edging left on the jar.
Using Old Olive Ink, I stamped the
sentiment, which is from Circle of Spring Stamp Set, in the centre of
the jar. I adhered this in place using Dimensionals.
I decided I wasn't
happy with the layout of the flowers and leaves so stamped one extra
petal and two extra leaves. I adhered the leaf and the petal on the
left with Dimensionals but the bottom petal in the centre, I used a Glue
The final step was to add a bow I made using the Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon which I adhered using a Glue Dot. Then I was happy with
my card! LOL!
I hope you have a great day and until tomorrow, happy crafting.